for Unified Communications
with SPAN Recording
SIP Trunk Recording
Secure Voice Recorder
and Silent Monitoring
Packet based recording of telephone conversations in unified communication networks gives you the ability to record, monitor and archive phone calls.
Voice Recorder Software offer digital computer voice recording and voice monitoring.
Legal benefits incorporating Voice Recording
Meeting legal requirements and protecting the company and the customer by using the only trusted sou...
AND Phone Voice Recording
Packet based recording of telephone conversations in unified communication networks gives you the ability to record, monitor and archive phone calls to:
- Meet Legal Requirements with Voice Recording
- Enhance Customer Satisfaction using Recorded Calls
- Improve Productivity with Call Recording
- Increase Security storing Conversations
- Train and Coach employees using Recorded Conversations
The integration of call recording into business processes shortens the average duration of calls while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction. Sources of problems can be tracked down faster and reoccurrence is avoided.
- Legal benefits incorporating Voice Recording
- Productivity and quality benefits by recording calls
- Security benefits with Call Recording
- Encrypted, signed archiving of recorded calls
- Call playback over the web or the IP phone
- Voice recording with Cisco CallManager and CallManager Express
- Highly scalable from single location deployments to multiple sites
Packet based voice recording can be found in various industries and environments, like:
- Contact Center
- Help Desk
- Emergency Services